Homestead Hall Welcomes HIGHROAD March 12, 2022
Founded in 2010, the Grammy-nominated group features Sarah Davison and bandmates Kristen Bearfield (mandolin, guitar, banjo, vocals), Kinsey Rose (guitar, vocals), and Ivy Phillips. With a fan base easily canvassing an array of genres—from country to bluegrass, to Gospel and contemporary Christian, this all-female group has made appearances on the Grand Ole Opry, in Gaither Homecoming Videos, as well as performed with Jimmy Fortune, Vince Gill, Bradley Walker, Chris Young, Mark Wills, Jason Crabb, and Emily Ann Roberts from The Voice. In 2018, they played on the Grand Ole Opry stage in Nashville and had their first two number 1 singles on Southern Gospel Radio. In 2019, they signed with Daywind Records and joined their artist roster, completing their newest self-titled, album, High Road.
Awards include a 2019 GRAMMY Nomination for their part in the album, "Gonna Sing, Gonna Shout", the 2018 Singing News New Artist of the Year, the 2018 Diamond Award for Country Gospel Song of the Year, 2017 AGM Country Song of the Year, and the AGM Female Group of the Year award in 2016. They regularly perform at leading Gospel music events including the "Gatlinburg Gathering," "Singing In The Sun," "Unspeakable Joy" Women's Events, and "The National Quartet Convention."
Please note, there is limited seating and tickets available.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE.
TICKET PRICES ARE PER TICKET AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERRABLE TO A DIFFERENT DATE.
Maury County TN. currently does not have any mandatory mask or social distancing mandates. Depending on tickets sold, there could be up to 300 guests in attendance at the show. Please feel free to wear a mask if you desire.
Visit our full FAQ page for travel info to Columbia, TN.
- Parking gates open at 5 pm CT
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Show starts at 7 pm
- The Concert Hall is about 45 mins south of Nashville, just 5 miles off I-65.
- The address is: 4544 Highway 431, Columbia, TN 38401
- The closest airport is the Nashville International Airport
- There are lots of hotel options nearby. These are just a few:
- FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES, 1545 Halifax Dr, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 548-8444
- COMFORT INN, 1544 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 388-2500
- SLEEP INN, 1605 Harley Davidson Blvd, Columbia, TN, 38401 - (931) 548-2900
- RED ROOF INN, 1548 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 381-1410
- HAMPTON INN, 1551 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931-540-1222)
- We do NOT have RV hookups at the concert barn. There are two places nearby that do.
- Campers RV Park - 1792 Bear Creek Pike Columbia, Tn 38401 931-381-4112
- Henry Horton State Park - 4209 Nashville Hwy Chapel Hill, Tn. 37034 931-364-2222
- Our family owned cafe MARCY JO'S MEALHOUSE is only a mile away at 4205 US-431, Columbia, TN 38401.
- If you visit downtown Columbia during your trip, be sure to visit MARCY JO'S MULETOWN at 105 E. 6th St. Columbia, Tn. 38401.
- Note, there's also a Cracker Barrel and other restaurant options within a few miles at I-65, exit 46.