Homestead Hall Welcomes Jamie O'Neal - March 5th, 2022
Jamie O’Neal is a Platinum-selling country singer and hit songwriter that became a household name in 2001 with her back-to-back # 1 singles, “There Is No Arizona” and “When I Think About Angels.” With multiple hits that followed, including “Shiver,” “Trying To Find Atlantis,” and “Somebody’s Hero,” Jamie caught fire. She earned numerous career accolades (including multiple Grammy nominations), she’s an ACM and Billboard Awards winner, and has appeared on "The Tonight Show," David Letterman, and numerous other national TV shows.
While she has penned most of her own songs, Jamie has also written hits for such notable artists as Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Leann Rimes, Cece Winans, and Idina Menzel, among others. Her voice can be heard internationally in major motion pictures including "All by Myself" for Bridget Jones’s Diary and was picked to perform with Carrie Underwood when she needed the perfect duet partner for CMT’s "100 Greatest Duets" with "Does He Love You."
“I’m so happy to finally get some new original music out there for the fans” says O’Neal about her upcoming album "Now and Then" which includes new versions of some of her hits as well as 6 brand new songs slated for release this fall.
"The World Goes On" is the first song off the album and O’Neal says it reminds all of us going through a hard time that “even though life seems hopeless at times the sun keeps coming up. Life is filled with ups and downs but tomorrow brings us new chances, renewed faith, and strength that we can get through to better days.”
There is limited seating and tickets available.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AFTER PURCHASE
TICKET PRICES ARE PER TICKET AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERRABLE TO A DIFFERENT DATE
Maury County TN currently does not have any mandatory mask or social distancing mandates. Depending on tickets sold, there could be up to 300 guests in attendance at the show. Please feel free to wear a mask if you desire.
Visit our full FAQ page for travel info to Columbia, TN.
- Parking gates open at 5 pm CT
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Show starts at 7 pm
- The Concert Hall is about 45 mins south of Nashville, just 5 miles off I-65.
- The address is: 4544 Highway 431, Columbia, TN 38401
- The closest airport is the Nashville International Airport
- There are lots of hotel options nearby. These are just a few:
- FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES, 1545 Halifax Dr, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 548-8444
- COMFORT INN, 1544 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 388-2500
- SLEEP INN, 1605 Harley Davidson Blvd, Columbia, TN, 38401 - (931) 548-2900
- RED ROOF INN, 1548 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 381-1410
- HAMPTON INN, 1551 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931-540-1222)
- We do NOT have RV hookups at the concert barn. There are two places nearby that does.
- Campers RV Park - 1792 Bear Creek Pike Columbia, Tn 38401 931-381-4112
- Henry Horton State Park - 4209 Nashville Hwy Chapel Hill, Tn. 37034 931-364-2222
- Our family owned cafe MARCY JO'S MEALHOUSE is only a mile away at 4205 US-431, Columbia, TN 38401.
- If you visit downtown Columbia during your trip, be sure to visit MARCY JO'S MULETOWN at 105 E. 6th St. Columbia, Tn. 38401.
- Note, there's also a Cracker Barrel and other restaurant options within a few miles at I-65, exit 46.