Homestead Hall Welcomes Julie Roberts August 27, 2022
Country artist, Julie Roberts made her debut with the single "Break Down Here" in February 2004. That single became a Top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks charts and was the first track from her self-titled debut album.
Her debut album earned RIAA gold for sales in excess of five hundred thousand copies. was an undeniable sensation taking Roberts on a wide range of concert and national TV appearances and multiple honors, including an array of nominations from the Country Music Association, the Academy of Country Music, and the Country Music Television Awards.
In 2010, Julie took a hiatus from music to recharge her batteries and to confront a number of personal challenges including career challenges, a debilitating physical illness, and losing a house in the rising waters of Nashville’s hundred-year flood. But instead of succumbing to despair, Julie has proved herself a miraculously resilient artist—taking the steps she needed to face adversity head on and rebuild her life through her characteristic optimism, hard work, and faith.
Join Julie LIVE at Homestead Hall as she shares stories, music, and how life has given her a new sense of purpose.
“I want to inspire others to never give up on their dreams. I’ve asked God to use me to encourage others. I’ll do that by continuing to share my story, recording new music, and playing shows. That’s where my heart and soul are fulfilled."
* Note, there is LIMITED SEATING and tickets available.
** TICKETS will be AVAILABLE for download AFTER PURCHASE. (Look for the download link)
Prices are PER TICKET and are NON-REFUNDABLE or TRANSFERRABLE for a different concert date.
Visit our full FAQ page for travel info to Columbia, TN.
- Parking gates open at 5 pm CT
- Doors open at 6 pm
- Show starts at 7 pm
- The Concert Hall is about 45 mins south of Nashville, just 5 miles off I-65.
- The address is: 4544 Highway 431, Columbia, TN 38401
- The closest airport is the Nashville International Airport
- There are lots of hotel options nearby. These are just a few:
- FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES: 1545 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 548-8444
- COMFORT INN: 1544 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 388-2500
- SLEEP INN: 1605 Harley Davidson Blvd, Columbia, TN, 38401 - (931) 548-2900
- RED ROOF INN: 1548 Bear Creek Pike, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 381-1410
- HAMPTON INN: 1551 Halifax Drive, Columbia, TN 38401 - (931) 540-1222
- BLYTHEWOOD INN: 109 Blythewood Drive, Columbia, TN 38401(931) 982-0907
- AirBnB's: There are lots of great local places to stay. Check out Mike Wolfe's Two Lanes Guesthouse and some other charming options near Columbia, TN at HouseandSanctuary.com.
- We do NOT have RV hookups at the concert barn. There are two places nearby that do.
- Campers RV Park: 1792 Bear Creek Pike Columbia, TN 38401 931-381-4112
- Henry Horton State Park: 4209 Nashville Hwy Chapel Hill, TN. 37034 931-364-2222
- Visit one of our three family owned locations:
- MARCY JO'S MEALHOUSE is only a mile away at 4205 US-431, Columbia, TN 38401.
- If you visit downtown Columbia during your trip, be sure to visit MARCY JO'S MULETOWN at 105 E. 6th St. Columbia, TN. 38401
- MARCY JO'S BAKERY is located at 1340 Highway 99, Lewisburg, TN 37091
- Note, there's also a Cracker Barrel and other restaurant options within a few miles at I-65, exit 46.
If you’re looking for more info about what to do in Muletown (our hometown of Columbia), here is a list of hotels and info for some of our most Frequently Asked Questions from our website. You can also check out visitor information at visitcolumbiatn.com or visit the newly opened Visit Columbia, TN Welcome Center located at 713 N. Main St. on the Downtown Square.